Training Opportunities with Command-Solutions!
Command-Solutions has now joined with the Safety Council of Greater St. Louis to offer even more Training Opportunities to our clients. We are now officially Instructors with the Safety Council of Greater St. Louis, and in partnership together, we are now offering CPR-AED, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogen Training Classes. These classes are approved for Missouri Clock Hours for Child Care workers.
CPR-AED First Aid Class:
Beginning Thursday, September 13, 2018 Command-Solutions will be hosting CPR-AED – First Aid Training, Every other Thursday until end of December 2018.
Class Location: Greater St Louis Safety Council, 2330 Hampton Avenue, St Louis, MO 63139
Cost: $80.00 Per Person.
- Student Manual
- Two-Year National Safety Council Certification and Certification Card and Certificate from Command-Solutions
- Five Clock Hours Awarded for Missouri Child Care Workers (MUST have MOPD Number at registration)
Class Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Plan to provide your own lunch, lunch will not be provided for this class.)
To Register: Contact Greater St Louis Safety Council:
Phone: 314.621.9200 M – F 8AM – 4:30PM
Online: CPR-AED First Aid Courses
Payments must be received in Advance. No Walk-In’s.
- Thursday, September 13, 2018
- Thursday, September 27, 2018
- Thursday, October 11, 218
- Thursday, October 25, 2018
- Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Thursday, November 21, 2018
- Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Thursday, December 20, 2018
If you have any questions regarding the CPR-AED First Aid Class, you may Contact Us anytime.